Thursday, September 3, 2020

Welcome to Martin's Models!

 


Welcome to Martin's Models! This will be an occasional collection of the models, miniatures, scenery and gaming systems created by Martin Evans. Here, you will discover wargaming miniatures and concepts from history and the imagination.

Rules-wise, you'll find my Doctor Who themed game Dominion of the Daleks here, plus musings on Mobile Suit Skirmish, and other stuff if and when I get it done! Ah, how fickle the fancy of a man of miniatures... 

There's also the occasional review of game-related material, and notes and insights into my forays into digital sculpting. 
 
I hope you enjoy taking a look around. 







 Star Wars Legion - A Wargame Far, Far Away... I've been working on a long commission of Star Wars Legion figures and vehicles over the...